- The faculty promotes the mission of the CSFN from UM, Montana State University, and McLaughlin Research Institute.
- The Administrative Core facilitates research in the Center through training, mentoring, and resources for faculty research.
External Advisory Committee
- This committee serves to provide external review of the progress and assure collaboration between investigators at UM and among institutions in Montana and regionally.
Internal Steering Committee
- This committee provides on-going assessment and evaluation on the progress of the Center and the operation of the core resource facilities.
CSFN Graduate Students
- Neuroscience Graduate Students at the University of Montana