The Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana offers competitive compensation and benefits to its residents.
- PGY1: $53,500
- PGY2: $55,000
- PGY3: $57,000
- Chief Resident Stipends: $2,500
Time Off (per year)
- 20 Vacation Days
- 2 Sick/Bereavement Leave
- PGY1: 0
- PGY2/3: 5
Equipment/Professional Development Funds
- PGY1: $500
- PGY2/3: $1,500
Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Etc.
- As employees of the University of Montana, residents will have access to these benefits as described by the University of Montana Human Resource Services. The CHOICES website for the Montana University system will give you more detailed information on benefits.
- Please note that mandatory retirement benefits DO NOT apply to residents.
- Laptop computers will be provided for use during residency
- Costs paid for Montana and DEA licenses, AAFP dues, and the USMLE Step 3
- White coats with FMRWM logo