Situated in the heart of the Flathead Valley, the Logan Health serves not only Kalispell, but the entire Valley and beyond. Logan Health has continued to grow and invest in services and caregivers to offer the best medical care in Northwest Montana.
The very first iteration of the hospital opened in 1896, and the Sisters of Mercy took control of Kalispell General Hospital in 1910. Since that time, Logan Health has continued to expand its facilities and services to comprehensively support the greater Flathead region.
- Opened in 2019, Logan Health is home to Logan Health Children’s Hospital. With more than 100 pediatric primary care providers, more than 40 pediatric specialty providers, pediatric acute care (PICU and NICU) and a range of outpatient care and support services, Logan Health Children’s the only Children’s Hospital in the state.
- Logan Health recently completed a $45 million upgrade and expansion to a 330,000-square foot facility that includes a new patient tower
- The new expansion includes 8 completed operating rooms, 4 shelled operating rooms for the future, 18 same-day surgery beds, 18 post-anesthesia care beds, and 2 endoscopy and fluoroscopy procedure rooms
- Logan Health operates A.L.E.R.T., the nation’s first rural air ambulance
- A full suite of obstetric services staffed by OBs, FMOBs and CNMs
- With a medical staff of over 200, including a full range of specialists and family practitioners, and more than 1,300 employees, Logan Health is the largest private employer in Flathead County