Labs and Centers
Within the School of Integrative Physiology and Athletic Training there are a variety of labs and centers which focus on various dementions of health and human movement to enhance longevity and quality of life.
- UM Biomechanics Laboratory - Dr. Matt Bundle
- The Montana Center for Work Physiology and Exercise Metabolism (WPEM) - Dr. Brent Ruby
- The Cardioprotection Laboratory - Dr. John Quindry
- Montana Youth Sports Safety Institute (MYSSI) - Dr. Valerie Moody
- Clinical Biomechanics & Athletic Training Research Laboratory (CBAT) - Dr. Shane Murphy