Check our Contact page for additional contact information.
Maintenance scheduled Sunday, July 2 2017
On Sunday, July 2, CHPBS IT will begin a major upgrade to our virtual server infrastructure in Skaggs. We have scheduled the maintenance window from Sunday July 2, @8am until Monday, July 3 @12pm, though expect all of the work to be completed on the first day.
What CHPBS IT services will be impacted by this maintenance?
- CHPBS calendar reservations
- Tolleson-Knee - Center for Children Families Workforce Development video training modules
- Kari Harris - AI-AN Clinical & Translational Research Program Application Portal website
- Curtis Noonan / Tony Ward - Kids-Air research portal website
- MySQL database backups for Harris and Noonan/Ward servers
- 20+ infrastructure servers that provide services to our CHPBS IT Helpdesk, but not to CHPBS users
What will not be impacted?
- Access to your computer
- CHPBS file server
- UM email
- CHPBS College, School, Department, and Center websites, unless noted above