Online Geriatric Health Curriculum
The online geriatric health curriculum is an easy to use, low cost resource for personal growth and professional development. With over 25 modules to choose from and 65+ continuing education (CE)/contact hours offered, the curriculum meets the variety of learning needs for professionals, students and faculty working within the health care sector across the state. Modules focus on aging and associated health issues and are are interdisciplinary in context, current in best practices and approved for continuing education/contact hours for professional license requirements. Once enrolled participants gain 24/7 access to the curriculum for one year, providing a self-paced format with the flexibility to fit their scheduling needs.
The modules are organized in the following sub-sections:
- Core Curriculum - a general overview of aging and geriatric health.
- Education Curriculum - designed to train health professionals and faculty in best practices for teaching and learning principles that can be used in staff training or a classroom/clinical setting.
- Health Issues Curriculum - in depth focus on the treatment of common health conditions.
- Geriatric Health Screening Curriculum - rationale and methods for screening geriatric clients for specific diseases.
For a listing of module titles, associated contact hours, and professional credit licensing details see the following links:
Enrollment fees are based on the type of CE sought:
- General CE - Advancement of professional or personal knowledge of geriatric healthcare
- Professional CE - Meeting and maintaining professional continuing education/contact hour requirements
|Individual Rates||Group Rates|
2 or more: $50.00 per employee
10 or more: $25.00 per employee
HOW TO ENROLL AS AN INDIVIDUAL?
To enroll in the curriculum complete the MTGEC Profile Form and submit along with the Payment Form via fax (406-243-4353), email email@example.com, or the address below. You can pay by credit card using our online payment form below. If you would like to pay with a check please make it payable to “The University of Montana”.
*Once your profile and payment has been processed, expect to receive an email within 2-3 days with instructions on how to access the curriculum.
HOW TO ENROLL AS A GROUP?
If you would like to enroll a group, please contact the MTGEC Program Manager at (406) 243-2453 or Montana.GEC@umontana.edu for program specifics.
MTGEC Registration Renewal
General CE Curriculum Enrollment Fee
Professional CE Curriculum Enrollment Fee