Welcome to MTGEC's Online Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Training Opportunity!
Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Training
MTGEC is offering three 2-hour modules focused on cognitive impairment and dementia for continuing education credit for health care professionals:
- Cognitive Decline and Dementia in Older Adults
- Screening for Cognitive Impairment
- Patients as Partners
These courses are available for professional contact hour credits for nurses, pharmacists social workers, licensed counselors, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and nursing home administrators.
Cost of the course:
- FREE of charge to Montana residents as part of the Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program (GWEP) funded through HRSA.
- $25.00 for out-of-state residents
Within 24 hours of registration, you will receive an email with the login information that you will need to access the course(s). You will have access to the course(s) until the final day of the registration period that you have chosen. REGISTER HERE
When registration is confirmed, participants will have 6 months to complete the course, providing a convenint and flexible timeline.
Certificate of Completion
Participants must do the following to earn the certificate of completion (CEU's):
- Complete the pre-test
- Read the content of the course
- Complete the post-test (with a score of 70% or higher)
- Fill out the course evaluation
After following these steps, you will be able to open and SAVE or PRINT your certificate of completion.