The University of Montana Skaggs School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education through 2028. Please visit ACPE for more information.
Documents & Links
Photo by Kim Madson
The University of Montana
Skaggs School of Pharmacy
- Co-Curriculum and Interprofessional Experiences Requirements
- Online Pharmacy Resources
- Petition Forms
- Pharm.D. Program Outcomes
- Professionalism Policy
- Referencing Format
- Student Background Checks
- Student Handbook 2019-2020
- Technical Standards for Pharmacy School Admission and Progression
Class & Exam Schedules
- Spring 2020 Class Schedule
- Spring 2020 Exam Schedule-Updated 1/23/2020
- Blank Spring 2020 schedule for planning
Experiential Program Information
- Graduation/Activities Form
- Current and archived APPE newsletters are available on E*Value
All pharmacy students are encouraged to compete for University loans and scholarships. University application forms and Financial Aid forms (FAFSA) are available at the Financial Aid Office. The FAFSA documents must be received by the College Scholarship Service in Illinois by March 1. Aid will be processed as soon as the financial aid file is complete, so filing early is encouraged.
The deadline for applying for freshman and presidential scholarships is December 31. A general scholarship program is available to UM undergraduate and transfer students alike with a deadline of December 31. Some scholarships are based on need, and students are encouraged to file a needs analysis form to increase their scholarship opportunities. Additional scholarships are available to professional pharmacy students upon acceptance into the program.