- This service is provided as a free service for healthcare professionals. It is intended to be a supplementary drug information resource for pharmacists and other health care professionals. It is not intended for use by the lay public.
- This service is not intended to be a replacement for appropriate medical and pharmaceutical care.
- This site is provided in cooperation with The University of Montana College of Health in Missoula, Montana. Please note that health recommendations and drug names may be different in different countries.
- Interpretations of the medical literature are entirely the opinions of the staff of the Drug Information Service of The University of Montana.
- Every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information contained in these pages. However, in view of the possibility of human error or changes in drug therapy information, The University of Montana College of Health, Skaggs School of Pharmacy, the staff of the Department of Pharmacy Practice, and the creators of these pages cannot offer any guarantee regarding the accuracy or completeness of this data.
- The University of Montana College of Health, Skaggs School of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy Practice, and the Drug Information Service will not be held responsible for misuse of information or any adverse effect recommendations in these resources, and they assume no responsibility for any discrepancies or errors contained in this data or resources.
- This information service source and all material within it may be reproduced and distributed provided it is distributed in its entirety and that all author and editorial comments remain intact, unless otherwise noted.
Every effort is made to protect the privacy and identity of this site's users. All user and patient information contained within or submitted to the UM Drug Information Service is handled according to policies and procedures that meet or exceed state and federal requirements for medical information confidentiality.
Page last reviewed and updated: 9/16/2020