The Skaggs School of Pharmacy relies on the support and dedication of alumni and friends who share in our commitment to excellence. Donations allow today's pharmacy students to fulfill their dreams in an enriched environment. Your generous contributions, regardless of the amount, enable the school to maintain and improve upon the excellent quality of education that will train our future pharmacists. Unrestricted gifts to the school have funded:
- Student scholarships
- Presentations by national experts to the students, faculty, and clinical community
- Student attendance at professional meetings
- Purchases of new equipment for the school
- Other pressing needs identified by Dean Reed Humphrey
Giving Opportunities Include
- Unrestricted Gifts - These funds are used to enrich the quality of the program and the student's educational experience.
- Scholarships - Scholarships provide much more than student financial support. They also provide motivation, acknowledgement of achievement, and they reinforce the value of education.
- Scholarships may be given on a variety of bases including merit, economic need, service, or professional potential according to donor wishes.
- The current minimum level to endow a named scholarship is $25,000, or a named scholarship may be funded annually at a minimum of $1,000. Scholarship support under $1,000 is also extremely appreciated.
To learn more about ways to give, or for more information, contact our Director of Development, Tim Sorensen at 406-243-4301 or email@example.com.