UM Physical Therapy Clinic
32 Campus Dr.
Missoula, MT 59812-4680
Phone: (406) 243-4006
Fax: (406) 243-4303
- Robes can be ordered at http://graduation.montanabookstore.com/. Robes can be picked up Friday prior to graduation in the bookstore. The gown and hood are rentals; you can keep the tassel and cap. They will need to be returned to the bookstore after graduation.
- Dinner and motel reservations for graduation – make them now!
- Going to have own party after graduation? Give it some thought…
- Graduation – May 12th. Outdoor graduation ceremony for entire university is at 10:00 am in the football stadium. Our individual ceremony will be held at 12:00 pm in the Music Recital Hall. Strongly encouraged to attend both.
- Check university email account regularly (only means of communication available from faculty and staff) and clean out account at end of year. It does no good to delete from forwarded-to account (e.g. hotmail); must access u account directly to delete. Otherwise mailbox will overflow.
- Clear out lockers prior to departure.
- Someone (or two) normally do class address at graduation; think about who should do that
- Due back for posters Thursday, May 10th
- Licensure information; find on state gov web sites. Some states offer the opportunity to take the licensure exam prior to graduation e.g. Idaho. Verification of being a student in good standing…
- Bring verification of graduation forms to Kathy when you return (no longer needed for Montana). Also, upon return, will need to order transcript(s), specifying printing after graduation is posted. Form is found at Griz Central Registrar’s Office counter or online; you will need address of licensing agency, write in big letters at top of form “PHYSICAL THERAPY”, pay at casher (down the hall), BRING THE FORM BACK TO KATHY!!!! Do not leave it with the cashiers even if they try to convince you to do so. We cannot send out verification of graduation information or transcripts prior to graduation; will send them out the Monday after graduation.
- Topics about graduation can be found here.
- Licensing Procedure can be found here.
- Licensing Procedure for Idaho can be found here.
- Diplomas are special ordered but may still take 6 – 8 weeks to arrive.