Enrolling in the HFD Minor

All students seeking a HFD minor must formally enroll in the minor and select and meet with faculty advisor from the Human and Family Development Minor Committee (see list).  You will need to:

1) Complete the HFD Minor Plan of Study Form in consultation with your HFD advisor and submit it to HFD Co-Chair Meg Traci; and

2) Submit a completed Degree/Major/Option Change Form (obtained at Griz Central in the UM Lommassen Center), signed by the HFD chair, to the Registration Counter in Griz Central.

Students desiring more information should contact Paul Silverman (243-6349), Meg Traci (243-4956) or one of the Human and Family Development Minor Committee members.  Information is available at the HFD course catalog website:  http://www.umt.edu/catalog/cat/cas/humdev.html