Keeping Children Safe and Families Strong (CFSD Mission)
Welcome to CFSD's foster parent training webpage! To help you better understand and successfully meet the needs of your foster child it is important that you have constant access to high quality educational and training materials. This webpage provides you access to training modules, educational videos, and resources on topics that address the complex needs of children and youth. It also provides you with links to other resources and toolkits to help you care for your child.
If you have any questions or comments about the Online Resource Parent Training content or quizzes please contact Theresa Becker, Director of the Montana Child and Family Services Resource Parent Licensing Program. Her email address is Tbecker @ MT.gov.
- If this is your first time signing in, select “Create New Account.”
- Read the Moodle Cloud cookies policy and click “next” on the left-hand side.
- Check the boxes indicating you agree to the previous policies, then click “next” on the left-hand side.
- Choose your username and password.
- Enter your personal information and click on “Create My New Account.”
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Home” button, located under your profile or to the left of your dashboard.
- Select the MT DPHHS logo to access the courses. Click on Resource Parent Training to self-enroll. Enjoy your training!
If you have any issues signing in, please contact email@example.com.