WHAT IS IT?
These web-based eLearning courses are available 24/7, for drop-in learning for all staff.
- Pre-Hearing Conference Training
- Children in Foster Care - Guide to the Court Process (TBD)
- Parents', Guardians', Caregivers' Guide to Juvenile Dependency Cases Training (TBD)
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
The eLearning courses are located below and are available anytime. To start, click on the button below that says start here and follow these steps:
- If this is your first time signing in, select “Create New Account.”
- Read the Moodle Cloud cookies policy and click “next” on the left-hand side.
- Check the boxes indicating you agree to the previous policies, then click “next” on the left-hand side.
- Choose your username and password.
- Enter your personal information and click on “Create My New Account.”
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Home” button, located under your profile or to the left of your dashboard.
- Select the CIP - Court Improvement Program logo to access the courses. Enjoy your training!
If you have any questions or trouble signing up for the eLearning courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.