How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana! Please see below for our program's application and eligibility requirements.
All Interviews for 2021-2022 will be held virtually.
We receive all applications through ERAS. If you apply for the Kalispell track, you will interview with both Missoula and Kalispell.
Our Missoula interview days are:
January 4th, 2022
Our Kalispell interview days are:
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident - we do not sponsor visas
- Fourth Year Medical Student or Graduate from LCME accredited Medical School or COCA accredited DO school
- If you are an international graduate, we prefer that you be ECFMG certified prior to submission of application
- No more than one USMLE or COMLEX exam failure preferred
- Preferred graduation within 6 months of residency matriculation
- Applications must be received no later than November 15
Please make sure that your application shows the reason that you would be a good fit for the mission of our program.
- Common Application Form through ERAS
- Personal Statement
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (one must be from a U.S. Family Medicine Physician)
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG Certificate if an International Medical Graduate
- Dean’s Letter