UM Physical Therapy Clinic
32 Campus Dr.
Missoula, MT 59812-4680
Phone: (406) 243-4006
Fax: (406) 243-4303
- Robes can be ordered at http://graduation.montanabookstore.com/. Robes can be picked up Friday prior to graduation in the bookstore. The gown and hood are rentals; you can keep the tassel and cap. They will need to be returned to the bookstore after graduation.
- Dinner and motel reservations for graduation – make them now!
- Going to have own party after graduation? Give it some thought…
- Graduation – May 9th. More information to come
- Check university email account regularly (only means of communication available from faculty and staff) and clean out account at end of year. It does no good to delete from forwarded-to account (e.g. hotmail); must access u account directly to delete. Otherwise mailbox will overflow.
- Clear out lockers prior to departure.
- Someone (or two) normally do class address at graduation; think about who should do that
- Due back for posters Thursday, May 7th
- Licensure information; find on state gov web sites. Some states offer the opportunity to take the licensure exam prior to graduation e.g. Idaho. Verification of being a student in good standing…
- Bring verification of graduation forms to Caitlin before Dec 14th. We cannot send out verification of graduation information or transcripts prior to graduation; will send them out the Monday after graduation.
- Topics about graduation can be found here.
- Licensing Procedure can be found here.
- Licensing Procedure for Idaho can be found here.
- Diplomas are special ordered but may still take 6 – 8 weeks to arrive.